Sunday, October 26, 2008

Plateau ~aaarrggh!


For the past few months now I have been on a plateau and struggling back and forth with the same 5 or so pounds. Last weekend and this weekend when I weighed in at Weight Watchers, I was disappointed to learn that in these 2 weeks I have gained a total of almost 5 pounds. I am considering switching to Core but I am apprehensive because I feel like I need the accountability of Flex with point counting plus I need to study up on Core a bit.

I am perplexed as to why I am having these difficulties. It maybe it is because Mack has been totally weaned for 3 weeks now (I have adjusted my points accordingly.) or maybe it is because I am only getting 4-6 hours of sleep a night (too many tasks to get done at home and for work). I think I also need to get back to strength training to build more muscle mass. If it is not one of those I will have to do some serious reflection.

No comments: