Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Keeping up with coupons for different stores & trips


With all of the trips I have made to different stores for various coupon/saving deals, I found I was sometimes misplacing coupons or lists. In addition to my regular coupon organizers (which I carry with me to all stores in case I find unadvertised or clearance deals) I have two other "wallets" (picked up at my fav consignment shop for pennies). One is for Food Lion and one for CVS (these are the 2 stores that are on the way for most of my daily travels and from which I use the most coupons). I organize these wallets before I leave the house. In each I place:
1.) my lists of good deals that I get from reading circulars and other wonderful blogs like Money Saving Mom and Centisble Sawyer
2.) coupons needed for the deals on my lists


For other great Works for Me Wednesday ideas check out the Rock in my Dryer blog.

No comments: